Compassionate female psychotherapists helping women feel empowered and better able to handle life’s struggles, challenges, and losses.
Therapists Marlena Kushner, MFT, and Phyllis Klein, LCSW and have years of experience supporting and counseling women, offering individual and couples therapy.
We offer psychotherapy for:
- Trauma/Sexual Abuse: Trauma can impact your life on every level. Therapy can facilitate healing the most vulnerable wounds.
- EMDR Therapy: A powerful tool to heal the effects of trauma and self destructive patterns in your life.
- Writing for healing: Writing can offer an outlet for difficult feelings. It’s a way to understand yourself through creativity.
- Depression: Depression can affect every area of your life. It’s hard to heal alone.
- Anxiety: Are you plagued with worry or paralyzed by your fears? Therapy can offer solutions.
- Relationship Counseling: Are you longing for more intimacy? Do you need help with conflict in your current relationship?
- Self Esteem: We all know what this is but the question is how to have more.
- Eating Disorders/Body Image: Do you feel out of control with food? Are you obsessed with how eating affects your appearance?
- Grief: Grief can be complicated and traumatic. It can take you by surprise with its power.